A rare gem in the Pearl Islands!
A fully titled island with a total of 8.8 hectares, located just a short 30 miles from Panama City.
This Island has 8.8 hectares or 88,438 m2 and is located in the Pearl Islands, right across from Viveros Island, 15 minutes by airplane from the capital city of Panama, or 1 ½ hour by boat. 10 minutes away from The New Isla Viveros Resort, Marina, and Airport. 15 Nautical miles from Isla Contadora.
- 3 elevated points at each corner of the island provide large building areas with spectacular views on each, plus 3 sandy white beaches.
- Protected boat anchorage.
- Natural freshwater spring on the Island.
- Over 3000 palm and fruit trees were planted throughout the island, such as coconut, mango, lemon, lime, and orange trees to name a few.
- Loading ramp made of concrete.
- 2 large (1,080 gallons) polyethylene water and septic tanks.
- 2 building foundations are already in place, that could be used for building several houses.
The Island is home to diverse fauna plus many resident birds like herons, pelicans, and seabirds.
Asking Price: $2,300,000