Who we are
Metro Realty is a family-size, technology-driven real estate company focused on selling the more suitable solution to its clients. Created in 2007, Metro Realty has an official and locally recognize real estate license.
Our main market is Panama real estate market where we have a preference, yet not limited to, mid to high-income sale transactions. We manage properties in the heart of Panama City, in locations such as Casco Viejo, San Francisco, Santa Maria, or Costa del Este, and have a large range of options in the beach properties in places such as Bijao, Buenaventura, Coronado & Playa Caracol.
What we do
Our clients are mainly foreigners who are looking for Real Estate investment in Panama thanks to the numerous benefits the country offers for it. Therefore, our job goes much beyond just selling a property. As our clients know little about Panama, our role is to understand their need to be able to counsel them about the country, assess them about the best investment location, in most cases, to support their travel venue, and, of course, guide and facilitate the purchase process (legal, bank, taxes, processes, etc…). This high-quality work has been rewarded and is the main reason why most of them recommend our services to their family and friends.
Who can be interested
To fulfill our commitment to our customers, we are always looking to expand our team. To comply with our standards, we are looking for a self-starter energetic professional who is looking to
- Develop new capabilities and master current ones
- Work in autonomy
- Set its own salary bar expectation: the more you sell, the more you earn
- Serve its client and manage its own property base
- Explore the entrepreneurial life in real estate
What do we offer
As Metro Realty is starting its expansion process, our benefits are today limited however, our work ambiance is friendly and informal. At Metro Realty we believe that hard work should be rewarded with a generous commission percentage.
To be successful in Metro Realty, our staff needs to have:
- A strong client orientation willing to bring them the best experience in Panama
- To be a good listener and great problem solver
- Curiosity and learning capability
- A lot of technology savvy with intermediate to excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM management, Photoshop, and website post-generation.
- Basic knowledge of using and publishing in meta suite apps
- Its own laptop and vehicle
Contact us for more information about us or our opportunities.